- Published: Wednesday, 06 December 2017 16:01
- Hits: 604
- Published: Friday, 24 November 2017 09:48
- Hits: 621
This 1-year project takes advantage of data from a large longitudinal study investigating potential neurocognitive and neurobiological predictors of response to standard antidepressant treatment in MDD. The proposed project has two parts:
Part 1. Aim: To validate and implement the novel EMOTICOM test battery as a research and clinical assessment tool for affective and social cognition.
Part 2. Aim: To determine baseline differences in affective and social cognition outcomes assessed with the EMOTICOM between MDD patients and healthy individuals.
- Published: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 15:14
- Hits: 534
We are very happy to announce that Vibe Gedsø Frøkjær has been awarded a prestigious Sapere Aude Starting Grant from the Independent Research Fund Denmark (IFRD) for her 4-year project "Window of opportunity for protecting mental health during perinatal hormonal transition".
Vibe's Sapere Aude grant is worth 4.225.921 DKK and it enables her to gather her own small research team at NRU, consisting of at least a medical PhD-student and a data analyst, which will be supported by a group of technical staff members and will collaborate closely with Prof. Anja Pinborg from Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Hvidovre Hospital and Managing Director Elizabeth Binder from Department of Translational Research in Psychiatry at Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany.
We congratulate Vibe with the highly prestigious grant and look very much forward to hosting her project here at NRU!
- Published: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 14:50
- Hits: 731
For course announcement and registration please visit https://phdcourses.ku.dk/DetailKursus.aspx?id=103959&sitepath=SUND.
Preliminary program is available here.
- Published: Monday, 06 November 2017 10:47
- Hits: 579
Also welcome to:
Simone Pleinert, stud.psych. She will be working on the EMOTICOM project.
Mathilde Hansen, medical student and volunteer (NP1).
Miran Dinarzehi, stud.pharm. and master student in the experimental lab.
- Published: Friday, 03 November 2017 14:12
- Hits: 572
Independent Research Fund Denmark | Medical Sciences supports specific research activities based on the initiatives of researchers, and gives scientific advice within the scientific areas of the Council. The Council covers all aspects of both basic scientific-, clinical- and socio-medical research in relation to human health and disease, and the Council allocates research grants to researchers working within these areas. Furthermore, the Council provides scientific advice in relation to health-scientific issues. Advice is given according to request or on the Council's own initiative.
- Published: Monday, 23 October 2017 09:35
- Hits: 607
The HBP's total costs are estimated at EUR 1.019 billion, of which EUR 500 million will be provided by the European Commission, EUR 500 million by national, public and private organisations, and EUR 19 million by the Core Project Ramp-Up Phase Partners.
- Published: Wednesday, 18 October 2017 10:55
- Hits: 510
- Published: Tuesday, 17 October 2017 11:29
- Hits: 511
- Published: Thursday, 14 September 2017 10:27
- Hits: 585
More Articles ...
- PhD defence Sep 15, 2017 at 2 pm - Per Jensen
- Sebastian Holst receives grant from Toyota-Fonden
- One more travel stipend for NRU - Martin Nørgaard
- Travel stipends for NRU
- Mikael Palner receives Weimann stipend
- NRU moves to the new North Wing in 2019
- New MR-scanner for NRU
- More funding for NRU
- Scholarship grant from FSS to NRU
- New funding for NRU from the Danish Council for Independent Research