- Published: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 10:05
- Hits: 1474
- Published: Tuesday, 03 December 2019 15:11
- Hits: 1422
- Published: Friday, 29 November 2019 09:50
- Hits: 1274
- Published: Wednesday, 27 November 2019 10:14
- Hits: 1346
The grant includes a PhD-stipend for NRU PhD-student Camilla Borgsted Larsen. The aims of the project are listed below:
- Published: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 13:15
- Hits: 1470
All are welcome.
For programme, click here.
- Published: Thursday, 14 November 2019 12:27
- Hits: 1289
- Published: Monday, 28 October 2019 12:40
- Hits: 1441
A few weeks ago our new brain research 3T Siemens Prisma MR scanner arrived at the new North Wing at Rigshospitalet.
- Published: Wednesday, 23 October 2019 11:45
- Hits: 1531
The Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS) is a standard specifying the description of neuroimaging data in a filesystem hierarchy and of the metadata associated with the imaging data. Membership on the BIDS Steering Group is through elections by BIDS Contributors, and BIDS Steering Group terms are 3 years.
The goal of BIDS is to make neuroimaging data more accessible, shareable, and usable by researchers. To achieve this goal, BIDS seeks to develop a simple and intuitive way to organize and describe neuroimaging and associated data. BIDS has three foundational principles:
- To minimize complexity and facilitate adoption, reuse existing methods and technologies whenever possible.
- Tackle 80% of the most commonly used neuroimaging data, derivatives, and models (inspired by the pareto principle).
- Adoption by the global neuroimaging community and their input during the creation of the specification is critical for the success of the project.
- Published: Tuesday, 22 October 2019 15:43
- Hits: 1402
- Published: Thursday, 10 October 2019 10:02
- Hits: 1013
More Articles ...
- Funding from Svend Andersen Fonden
- ECNP poster awards 2019
- DFF-International Postdoc grant to Dea Stenbæk
- Travel grant from the Lundbeck Foundation
- University position to Junior Group Leader Dea Stenbæk
- Razor sharp images reveal hidden connections in the depths of the brain
- Three travel grants from the Lundbeck Foundation
- NRU annual report 2018
- Patrick Fisher receives funding from Augustinusfonden
- Claus Svarer - 25 years work anniversary