- Published: Friday, 24 April 2020 13:22
- Hits: 1083
- Published: Monday, 02 March 2020 11:25
- Hits: 1434
Welcome to the following new faces who will join NRU in March:
Volunteer/Bachelor's student Ajla Sabitovic (Medicine).
Interns Miriam Demattia and Natasha Christiansen (both Neuroscience & Neuroimaging). Miriam will be working with Mikael in the lab and Natasha with Patrick.
Also welcome back to Dorte Zilstorff, MD, who will join us for two months.
- Published: Wednesday, 29 January 2020 09:13
- Hits: 1488
Congratulations to prof. Jens D. Mikkelsen for receiving 140.000 DKK from Danish Society for Neuroscience (DSfN) in a scholarstipend for molecular biomedicine student Clara Madsen, who will be conducting a project entitled 'Synaptic vesicle glycoprotein 2A (SV2A) used as a novel biomarker of synaptogenesis in an animal model of cerebral palsy (CP)'
- Published: Friday, 17 January 2020 12:21
- Hits: 1374
Congratulations to Lene Donovan for receiving 45.000 DKK from Lægefonden (A.P. Møller) for the project 'Effects of psilocybin on pig brains'.
- Published: Friday, 13 December 2019 10:14
- Hits: 1656
- Published: Friday, 13 December 2019 09:05
- Hits: 1799
Based on a 2.6 mio DKK DFF-Research Project 1 grant from the Independent Research Fund Denmark awarded to Professor Aasa Feragen-Hauberg from DTU Compute, NRU Assistant Professor Melanie Ganz-Benjaminsen will help to develop fair artificial intelligence algorithms that should be able to diagnose and predict health care treatment in an un-biased way. More details about the project is avaiable (in Danish) through either of these two links: FSS News, DTU News. An article about fairness in artificial intelligence can be found here.
- Published: Tuesday, 10 December 2019 11:40
- Hits: 1456
- Published: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 10:05
- Hits: 1353
- Published: Tuesday, 03 December 2019 15:11
- Hits: 1338
- Published: Friday, 29 November 2019 09:50
- Hits: 1190
More Articles ...
- Grant from the Research Fund of the Mental Health Services - Capital Region of DK
- NRU Christmas Symposium 2019
- Travel stipend from the Lundbeck Foundation
- The new NRU brain research 3T MR
- Melanie Ganz in the BIDS Steering Group
- University position to Louise Møller Jørgensen
- Funding from Parkinsonforeningen
- Funding from Svend Andersen Fonden
- ECNP poster awards 2019
- DFF-International Postdoc grant to Dea Stenbæk