- Published: Friday, 08 April 2022 15:52
- Hits: 576
- Published: Friday, 08 April 2022 10:24
- Hits: 539
- Published: Thursday, 07 April 2022 16:49
- Hits: 579
The LFIN network will consist of approximately 30 early to mid-career scientists (from postdocs to junior faculty) working in Denmark and in any field of neuroscience (from basic to clinical). The network has two main goals: To developing new areas of multidisciplinary neuroscience research in Denmark, and to help young investigators realize their scientific potential. To realize these goals, LFIN will engage in initiatives that foster the development of working relationships among network members that span scientific institutions and disciplines in Denmark. Members of LFIN will also receive training in topics that are relevant for their career and personal development.
- Published: Friday, 01 April 2022 09:18
- Hits: 609
Congratulations to Martin Korsbak Madsen for having received ECNP's 2022 Citation Prize for his paper ‘A single psilocybin dose is associated with long-term increased mindfulness, preceded by a proportional change in neocortical 5-HT2A receptor binding’. The award is given for the most-cited paper in European Neuropsychopharmacology in the last two years and will be presented at the upcoming 35th ECNP Congress on 15-18 October in Vienna.
- Published: Monday, 28 March 2022 13:55
- Hits: 484
Venue: Rigshospitalet - Blegdamsvej, entrance 44, Auditorium 2.
For more details, click here.
- Published: Monday, 28 March 2022 10:46
- Hits: 520
- Published: Friday, 25 March 2022 16:46
- Hits: 452
- Published: Wednesday, 23 March 2022 10:23
- Hits: 507
Research Assistant Miriam Navarro (Pharmaceutical Sciences), who will be working with Hanne.
A warm welcome to our new staff members who have joined us during March:
Visiting student Hector Mebenga (Applied Mathematics & Computer Science). He will be working with Cyril.
- Published: Wednesday, 26 January 2022 10:17
- Hits: 764
- Published: Monday, 10 January 2022 14:42
- Hits: 783
Post Doc Jonas Svensson, Specialist in Psychiatry. He will be working on the following projects "Precision psychiatry and a new model for serotonin in depression: PET studies of synaptic density and the serotonin transporter" and "The search for an aging biomarker: in vivo quantification of age-related proteins using Positron Emission Tomography in humans".
Research Assistants Clara Madsen (Molecular Biomedicine) and Emily Beaman (Human Biology).
Sif Kaad (Medical & Molecular Biology) is new student helper in the experimental lab.
Scholarstipend student and master's student Emil Colliander (Medicine).
Clara Emil Emily
Also a warm welcome to Mengfei Xiong, visiting PhD student from Uppsala University, Rudbeck laboratory.
More Articles ...
- Collaboration with Lundbeck A/S
- Scholarstipend to Emilie Ø Lange/supervisor Vibe Frøkjær
- Grants to NRU researchers
- BrainHack, December 6-7
- NRU Christmas Symposium 2021
- Visit by Prof. Todd Ogden at Neurobiology Research Unit, Oct 14-23
- Welcome to our ECNP intern Sofi
- Sara Marie Larsen awarded with an ECNP Excellence Award
- FSS international postdoc grant for Vibeke Dam
- Staff News July 2021