- Published: Monday, 05 December 2022 10:55
- Hits: 244
- Published: Tuesday, 29 November 2022 09:22
- Hits: 521
NRU's Christmas Symposium takes place on Friday, December 2, in Auditorium 2, Rigshospitalet - Blegdamsvej, entrance 44.
For programme, click here
- Published: Tuesday, 15 November 2022 10:00
- Hits: 479
- Published: Wednesday, 09 November 2022 11:41
- Hits: 543
- Published: Tuesday, 25 October 2022 14:02
- Hits: 746
- Published: Thursday, 20 October 2022 15:02
- Hits: 722
- Published: Friday, 30 September 2022 14:35
- Hits: 680
- Published: Thursday, 29 September 2022 11:10
- Hits: 628
Nature Outlook has published Psychedelic Medicine, a collection of popular science articles about the advances and challenges of psychedelic research and clinical applications. One article, Your brain on psychedelics, includes NRU Senior Researcher Patrick Fisher's perspective on what we know and do not know about psychedelic effects on the brain.
The article collection can be found here: https://www.nature.com/collections/edcbibiadj
The article including Patrick Fisher can be found here: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02874-7
- Published: Thursday, 15 September 2022 14:01
- Hits: 948
Welcome to our new staff members:
Student assistant, EEG: Arthur Diness (Medicine & Technology).
Master's students Ahmad Al-Baka and Sandra N. Madsen (both Pharmaceutical Sciences); Joanna Wilkosz (Neuroscience) and Emilie Mauritzon (Medicine).
Arthur Emilie Joanna
- Published: Friday, 05 August 2022 10:18
- Hits: 1016
Vibeke's award is based on her abstract "Predicting antidepressant treatment outcome in major depressive disorder using multi-domain data: A NeuroPharm study", while Kristian's award is based on his abstract 'Acute psilocybin and ketanserin effects on cerebral blood flow: 5-HT2AR neuromodulatory effects in healthy humans'.
Each award consists of a 100 EUR grant and a certificate as well as a 400 EUR travel grant for the ECNP 2022 Congress in Vienna, Austria, which will take place Oct 15-18.
More Articles ...
- Succesful PhD defense by Camilla Borgsted Larsen
- Scholarstipend grant from IRFD for the UFMR project
- Friederike Holze received mobility postdoc grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation
- Scholarstipend grant from DPS-Lundbeckfonden for the BrainDrugs-D project
- PhD defence by Camilla B. Larsen, MD, June 16
- Louise Møller Jørgensen receives BETA.HEALTH grant
- NRU Spring Symposium
- Welcome to Isabel
- Drummond McCulloch awarded 1st place in the FYF Annual Poster and Presentation competition
- Scholarstipend grant from DPS-Lundbeckfonden for the BDD project