- Published: Friday, 30 September 2022 14:35
- Hits: 14
- Published: Thursday, 29 September 2022 11:10
- Hits: 19
Nature Outlook has published Psychedelic Medicine, a collection of popular science articles about the advances and challenges of psychedelic research and clinical applications. One article, Your brain on psychedelics, includes NRU Senior Researcher Patrick Fisher's perspective on what we know and do not know about psychedelic effects on the brain.
The article collection can be found here: https://www.nature.com/collections/edcbibiadj
The article including Patrick Fisher can be found here: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02874-7
- Published: Thursday, 15 September 2022 14:01
- Hits: 113
Welcome to our new staff members:
Student assistant, EEG: Arthur Diness (Medicine & Technology).
Master's students Ahmad Al-Baka and Sandra N. Madsen (both Pharmaceutical Sciences); Joanna Wilkosz (Neuroscience) and Emilie Mauritzon (Medicine).
Arthur Emilie Joanna
- Published: Friday, 05 August 2022 10:18
- Hits: 412
Vibeke's award is based on her abstract "Predicting antidepressant treatment outcome in major depressive disorder using multi-domain data: A NeuroPharm study", while Kristian's award is based on his abstract 'Acute psilocybin and ketanserin effects on cerebral blood flow: 5-HT2AR neuromodulatory effects in healthy humans'.
Each award consists of a 100 EUR grant and a certificate as well as a 400 EUR travel grant for the ECNP 2022 Congress in Vienna, Austria, which will take place Oct 15-18.
- Published: Friday, 01 July 2022 09:58
- Hits: 466
Congratulations to MD Camilla Borgsted Larsen for a successful PhD thesis defense on June 16th. Camilla's thesis is entitled "Structural and functional brain signatures of sexhormone transitions and implications for perinatal mental health".
- Published: Tuesday, 28 June 2022 10:17
- Hits: 404
The scholarstipend project is an integral part of the ongoing project 'Non-invasive Magnetic Resonance diagnostics of hydrocephalus or increased intracranial pressure (UFMR-project)'.
- Published: Friday, 17 June 2022 11:36
- Hits: 448
- Published: Monday, 13 June 2022 12:22
- Hits: 498
- Published: Wednesday, 01 June 2022 09:57
- Hits: 347
Venue: Auditorium, Entrance 61A, Psychiatric Centre Copenhagen, Rigshospitalet, Henrik Harpestrengs Vej.
Link for virtual participation: https://ucphku.zoom.us/j/8236581404?pwd=ZHdSdHk0SC9pb1VvNWFFcDBHZ0oydz09
For more details, click here.
- Published: Monday, 23 May 2022 16:11
- Hits: 353
Louise and her team will use the grant and platform to advance the business developments and regulatory activities required to put the fMRI compatible electrical stimulator on the market. The patented medical device was developed for combined use of electrical stimulation with functional MRI (fMRI), and is owned by The Capital Region (Rigshospitalet/NRU), Region Zealand (Roskilde) and University of Copenhagen.
More Articles ...
- NRU Spring Symposium
- Welcome to Isabel
- Drummond McCulloch awarded 1st place in the FYF Annual Poster and Presentation competition
- Scholarstipend grant from DPS-Lundbeckfonden for the BDD project
- Martin Korsbak Madsen in article in Danish Medical Journal
- Scholarstipend grant from DPS-Lundbeckfonden for the Pill project
- Patrick, Hanne and Anjali new Lundbeck Foundation Investigators Network members
- ECNP’s 2022 Citation Prize to Martin Korsbak Madsen
- PhD defence by Sagar Sanjay Aripaka, April 8th
- Two NRU students win prizes at the annual meeting of Danish psychiatrists